Thursday, September 6, 2012

Two More For The Roll

I've added two more sites to my blogroll, or my "not a blogroll," as it were. You can check them out over on the right!

The first is a blog from an elementary teacher named Edna Lee, and it's called Regurgitated Alpha Bits. I was browsing online lists of education blogs and came across this one, much to my amusement. It's full of amusing anecdotes about the strange way elementary school children, their parents, and their teachers behave in real-life situations. In particular, the post about the interesting note the author was handed in a kid's attempt to get out of running a mile was pretty entertaining fare. There's a lot beyond humor to be gleaned from this blog, too, as Edna recounts important lessons she's learned through these funny experiences. Check it out HERE!

here's a tiny picture of the logo! it either says "regurgitated alpha bits" or "aosjdnaosjdasd"

The second blog I added is one I've been a fan of for some time; The Needle Drop. Up-and-coming Vlogger extraordinaire Anthony Fantano posts video reviews of new music almost every day, and also facilitates open-ended discussion about music. I'm a musician and music enthusiast, so this blog is quite relevant to my interests. Some of the artists and albums that Fantano reviews are mainstream performers you've probably already heard of, but the majority are niche-market musicians in unique and interesting genres that the general public is not immediately familiar with. I've learned about a lot of musicians and bands that I've come to enjoy through this site, and you might, too! Fantano is a little eccentric and has a strange sense of humor, so if parts of these videos seem a little strange, it's not just you. Here's a review that turned me onto a great album!




2 comments:

  1. Regurgitated Alpha Bits? What a name, how did this catch your eye? People come up with some strange excuses. The vlogger was very interesting. Not so sure if I am into that sort of music though. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title Regurgitated alpha bits made me chuckle. I also must say that the speaking voice I have for your writing style is fantastic and makes me enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete